We are passionate about delivering a good night’s rest to you at unbeatable prices. If you have any suggestions or feedback about our products or service then please get in touch with us.
HOW IT WORKS
- Lay-by at any King’s Comfort store with your ID or driver’s licence
- Pay a 10% deposit
- Pay your lay-by in up to 12 months. You’ll need your original lay-by till slip. When you make your last payment you’ll also need your ID/driver’s license.
- Check your lay-by:
- In Store
- Collect your items at the store where you started your lay-by. You’ll need your original lay-by till slip. Can’t collect yourself? Whoever collects on your behalf needs a letter of consent from you and a copy of your ID.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Lay-by deposit is 10% per purchase.
- The agreement expires on date of final payment or 3 months after commencement, whichever comes first.
- Lay-by goods shall remain the property of King’s Comfort until the final payment is made.
- This agreement requires regular payments.
- This agreement may be terminated by the purchaser at any time prior to the expiry date, whereby King’s Comfort will refund the money already paid in full.
- Should the agreement expire before full payment has been received, the purchaser will be entitled to a refund of the money already paid on a King’s Comfort Gift Voucher.
- Collection of lay-by goods may only be done by the purchaser. If you would like somebody else to collect your lay-by on your behalf please provide them with a signed letter of permission and a copy of your ID.